I did not know this so thanks very much! But, I am looking for data at the level of each triad.

E.g.

I have two transitive triads in a network A->B->C<-A and E->F->G<-E

Ideally, I want something that shows:

Triad in-2-star out-2-star 2-path
1 C A B
2 G E F

If anyone has code that identifies nodal position for each triad, it would be super helpful!

Thanks!
Neha
Neha Gondal
Assistant Professor