Dear All,

I have been wondering lately whether it is possible to test the moderating/interaction effect in ERGMs?

It is understood that an attribute of a node might affect the probability of forming a new link. But can it be tested whether another attribute strengthens or weakens the aforementioned relationship? More specifically can we put the interaction term in ERGM models? If yes how do we interpret and plot the interaction effect?

Any packages in R which do so? Any literature which tests the phenomenon?

Help from the list will be highly appreciated.

--

Dr. Kamal Badar
Assistant Professor (TTS)