Dear Campus,

The Division of Sponsored Programs is pleased to announce the promotion of Selenia Rubio to the position of Sponsored Programs Administration Manager and will be DSP’s Campus and Admin Team Lead.  As Team Lead, Selenia will have direct responsibility for facilitating a wide range of sponsored programs administration activities, including proposal submissions and negotiations of awards performed by our Campus Team.

Selenia holds a MBA from the University of Miami and a Doctor of Medicine from PUCMM, Santiago, Dominican Republic and joined DSP in March 2015, as a Research Administrator II with the HSC Team.

We look forward to Selenia joining DSP’s leadership team, effective today, May 6, 2016.

Selenia can be reached at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask].

Thank you,

Brian Prindle

Associate Director, Sponsored Programs