So when the organization handed each of us carers-for-a-day our own DVDs
filled with 646 photos and 37 videos, I was relieved. The muddy, dirty work
means your camera stays where it is, so these will make up the bulk of my
photos.

But I also had to laugh. I have almost no way to read the photo DVD.

My laptop, a Macbook Air, lacks an optical drive, and ditto for the laptops
around me in the office and in my apartment. My friends similarly have
slimmed-down machines without DVD-reading drives.

http://cnet.co/24wHEH5
http://cnet.co/24wHEH5+

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas