From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Van Biljon, Amanda
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 8:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Introduction and questions

Dear All
My name is Amanda van Biljon, I have been with FirstRand for almost 10 years. I have enrolled for the ICRM course and was wondering if anybody can assist me with previous exam papers.  I have always find previous exams a great way to study as it provides you with a guideline of how the questions will be asked.

If anybody can assist me - I will be very grateful.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Amanda van Biljon  |  Document and Records Manager | FirstRand Enterprise Risk Management | FCC 1st Floor, 4 Merchant Place, Corner Fredman Drive and Rivonia Road, Sandton, 2196 T +27 11 282 1348  M +27 082 450 6772  |  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.firstrand.co.za<http://www.firstrand.co.za/>

FCC is part of FirstRand Bank Limited (registration number 1929/001225/06). Certain entities within the FirstRand Group are authorised financial services and credit providers.

This e-mail is subject to a disclaimer, available at http://www.firstrand.co.za/Pages/email-disclaimer.aspx

mailto:[log in to unmask]