This transaction is the 100th for Access and represents the company's
entrance into the new metropolitan areas of Pittsburgh, Detroit, Charlotte, San
Antonio, Kansas City, Nashville, Raleigh, Durham, Richmond,
Greenville-Spartanburg,
Buffalo, Tulsa and San Diego. Closing took place on May 4, 2016.

Founded in 2004, Access is recognized as one of the fastest growing and
most dynamic companies in the records management industry offering
extensive paper and digital document services. The company's footprint
across the United States continues to spread as does its Latin America
presence.

http://bit.ly/23zte6I
http://bit.ly/23zte6I+

--