The Liberal government is immediately waiving all fees associated with
access to information requests — apart from the $5 application charge.

It is also telling federal agencies to make information available in the
format of the requester's choice, such as handy data spreadsheets, wherever
possible.

http://bit.ly/1O8xmcj
http://bit.ly/1O8xmcj=

--