It should be astonishing to learn that Portsmouth city officials have
destroyed reams of official documents, ignoring rules for the preservation
of public records.

It should be, but it is not.

Portsmouth City Hall has been a bastion of mismanagement. Officials quite
regularly project a reckless disregard for their responsibilities to the
public and seem unconcerned by their obligation to keep citizens informed.

http://bit.ly/1SYFaKf
http://bit.ly/1SYFaKf+

--
Peterk