Following news that the George Lucas’ museum may not be built in Chicago
due to a lawsuit filed by a group aiming to protect park land in the city,
Mayor Rahm Emanuel said he’s concerned the city could face a similar
problem when it comes to building Barack Obama’s presidential library.

The presidential library is expected to be built in one of two parks on
Chicago’s South Side -- Jackson Park or Washington Park -- but Emanuel said
Wednesday he’s worried once an announcement on the location is made,
Friends of the Parks may file another lawsuit.

http://bit.ly/24DIm8Z
http://bit.ly/24DIm8Z+

--
Peterk