Launched in February, the Malware Museum gives users the opportunity to
experience viruses from the 1980s and 1990s. The defanged versions of the
malicious programs were curated by Mikko Hypponen, the chief research
officer at Finnish security company F-Secure. Hypponen told the Kernel he
has been collecting old viruses since he got started in the business 25
years ago. Upon seeing the Internet Archive‘s efforts to preserve all parts
of the Web, he teamed up with Jason Scott, a historian there, to breathe
new life into the malware of yesteryear.

http://bit.ly/1q7pFrj
http://bit.ly/1q7pFrj+

--
Peterk