The president considers national security information leaks to be the
equivalent of spying. The administration has used the Espionage Act seven
times to find out who leaked information. Past administrations had used it
a total of three times.

In 2012, after the Associated Press reported on CIA operations in Yemen,
the Justice Department secretly obtained phone records of 100 AP staffers.
Their work phones. Their cellphones. Their home phones.

http://bit.ly/1Ygndur
http://bit.ly/1Ygndur+

--
Peterk