CyArk wants to preserve our world’s important cultural heritage sites
before they turn to dust. The nonprofit organization, based in Oakland,
California, merges anthropological passion—some of its employees (there are
just under 10) hold degrees in archaeology, architecture, or history—with
new imaging technologies to steadily build a digital archive of the past,
for the future. (The name CyArk is a combination of “cyber” and “archive.”)

http://bit.ly/1WgZWKT
http://bit.ly/1WgZWKT+

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas