Government accountability watchdog Cause of Action (CoA) Institute filed a
legal complaint May 23 alleging the IRS violated the Federal Records Act
and the group’s right to information by deleting text messages and not
archiving instant messages between employees using the Microsoft Office
Communications Server (OCS).

http://bit.ly/1OOfaQ4
http://bit.ly/1OOfaQ4+

--