The staff of a nonprofit promoting alternative transportation in
Minneapolis overbilled a federal grant and destroyed hundreds of documents
when the city began investigating, a city auditor said Tuesday.

Dan MacLaughlin, the executive director of Move Minneapolis since 2010, was
placed on leave by the group’s board after the findings this week from the
city’s audit department. Auditors also found evidence MacLaughlin’s work
computer was used to view pornography and make pirated copies of movies.

http://strib.mn/27T6K5R
http://strib.mn/27T6K5R+

--
Peterk