*New research by industry-leading think tank reveals that most
organizations cannot ensure protection and access for critical long-term
digital information despite accelerating legal and business requirements *

*IGI Industry Benchmark calls for immediate action & provides insight and
guidance to help organizations achieve compliance*

http://bit.ly/1XqIPpe
http://bit.ly/1XqIPpe+

--
Peterk