Interested in this information as well.

*Jennifer Shreckengost, EdS*
*Dean - Curriculum and Instruction*

*Do you know someone who should learn more about Grantham? **Refer a Friend*
<http://www.grantham.edu/contact-information/refer-a-friend/>

*Phone: (913) **309-4693*

*Fax: (866) 470-0102*

*Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

*[image: Facebook]* <http://www.facebook.com/granthamu> *[image: Twitter]*
<http://twitter.com/#!/granthamu> *[image: LinkedIn]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/grantham-university> *[image: Google Plus
Page]* <https://plus.google.com/116457280698550167618/posts> *[image: Blog
RSS]* <http://blog.grantham.edu/blog>

*Explore our Network:
**http://www.grantham.edu/contact-information/online-communities*
<http://www.grantham.edu/contact-information/online-communities>

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Meredith Garrett <[log in to unmask]