Hello colleagues,

From time to time, our office gets requests for Tutoring in Math, Reading
Comprehension, and Writing in order to prepare for standardized tests like
the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, etc. Our office only supports students
registered in particular courses for two reasons: budget and equity. Our
Writing Center does, however, assist in writing support for these types of
tests. I often refer students to Khan Academy for help in Math and Science,
however, our office does not provide literacy support.

Do any of you have a list of interactive resources that helps students
(particularly ELLs) prepare for these standardized tests?

*Thank you,*
Michael

Michael B. Key
Learning Initiatives Coordinator
Office of Learning Resources (OLR)
Ryan C. Harris Learning Teaching Center (LTC)
Room: 023A

University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1302

Phone: 937-229-2066
Fax: 937-229-3270
TTY:  937-229-2059 (available for individuals who are deaf and hard-of
hearing)
Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Website: go.udayton.edu/learning

*Learn more about:*
Office of Learning Resources at go.udayton.edu/learning
Tutoring at go.udayton.edu/tutoring
Supplemental Instruction at go.udayton.edu/si
Global Learning Support at go.udayton.edu/olr/global
The Write Place at go.udayton.edu/writeplace
Disability Services at go.udayton.edu/disability

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential and
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or
any of its components is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please "reply" to the sender.