From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hammond, Correll
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Creative Marketing Ideas

Greetings from Louisiana~

Can anyone give me some good suggestions on marketing your success center via food. Specifically, I'm trying to think of a few creative ways to draw students into our new center. I have some thoughts, but was curious to see what others have done! It's summer, it's our 2nd day open and our Chancellor has graciously backed us trying a few creative ways to increase traffic flow and just spread the word!  I thank you in advance.

Correy

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Correy Hammond M.S., College Student Personnel Director of Student Success Louisiana State University Shreveport
Office: (318) 795-2485   Fax: (318) 797-5064
[log in to unmask]<https:[log in to unmask]>    www.lsus.edu<http://www.lsus.edu/>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]