Ph. (614) 236-6461
Fax (614) 236-6728
www.capital.edu/academic-success/
Schedule tutoring appointments at tutortrac.capital.edu

From: "Hopkins, Stephanie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Incentives

Dear Colleagues:

Could you please tell me what/how you incentivize your tutoring program?  For example, we pay our tutors hourly and they also receive a free credit hour for our Tutor Training course.

Do any of you provide things like scholarships?  Any other ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Stephanie Hopkins, Ed.S.
Director, Student Success Center
Missouri Southern State University
3950 East Newman Road
Joplin, Missouri  64801
417-625-9670 (phone)
417-659-4456 (fax)

This email may contain identifiable personal information that is subject to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).