Hello,

We do both observations and evaluations at our center.  If anyone else has evaluation forms to share please do.  We are currently working on re-vamping ours. I have attached what we currently use for you to review.

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nightingale, Jayne
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 2:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutor Evaluation Process

Hello all,

 We are in the process of writing a tutor training for our program, and so it would be very helpful to read or review the curriculum that you have used. Our training will be a pilot one in the fall for undergrads who tutor in satellite offices in various subject areas such as biology, chemistry, accounting, and modern languages.  We are trying to standardize our approach, and any help is greatly appreciated.

 Thank you,

Jayne Nightingale

OASIS

Rhode Island College