I would like to know this information too!

Thank you!

*Snizhana Jane Bowers*
*Mathematics Instructor*
*Math In-class Tutoring Coordinator*
*Math 065 Course Lead*
*Math 99 (Math 001) Course Lead*
*AVC college *
*Office HS 150*
*(661) 722-6300 ext. 6947*
*email [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*