Hi all,

We have been using TutorTrac at our institution since Fall 2012, but lately seem to be having complications that their techs cannot solve. I'm wondering if this might be the result of the volume of data we store in the system. We currently have about 122,000 student records and more than 163,000 visits in the system.

I'm wondering if there are any other large institutions who are using TutorTrac? I'd love to chat with you and see how you're managing your data and if you're having similar problems with the application.

Best,

Jaime Sperandio, MA
Program Manager - Learning Assistance Center
University of Cincinnati2441 French HallCincinnati, OH 45221
(513) 556-2888www.uc.edu/lac<http://www.uc.edu/lac> @UC_LAC
LGBTQ Safe Zone Ally
Secular Safe Zone Ally

Preferred Pronouns: she, her, and hers