Dear Colleagues:

I am so sorry to let you know that Dr. Claire Ellen Weinstein passed away this morning at 8:00 am.  The funeral will be Sunday. More information is forthcoming. Our prayers are with her daughter Leona Weinstein and Dr. Weinstein’s entire family.

Russ

Russ Hodges, Ed.D.
Associate Professor
Graduate Program in Developmental Education
Dept. of Curriculum and Instruction
Texas State University
601 University Dr.
San Marcos, TX 78666
512-245-7922 (office); 512-694-6627 (cell)
Office location: ASB-North 401G