Hello,

The following info is intended for the participants of the Workshop 11
"Mining (together with a bit of web scraping) of large social networks
from Twitter using Python (and Ruby)" to take place at the EUSN Paris
2016 on June 14th, 2016 (9:00 am - 12:00 pm).

Needless to say that the distributed material is open for anybody who
wants to access it. Moreover, we (me and Sergios) will be happy to
answer any questions that anybody might have.

First of all, those who intend to participate at the Workshop are
invited to have a laptop with them, in which they should have
installed
Python (2.7.*), Ruby (2.3.*)