Hi all,

I'm working on a project involving hyperlink networks and I'm looking for
some software tools. Can anyone recommend software for web crawling that
takes multiple seed links and can output data in a universal format (e.g, a
.csv)? I'm hoping to avoid writing the code for a crawler from scratch, so
any advice you can offer about pre-existing software would be really
helpful!

Best,
Jennifer Lawlor

--

Jennifer Lawlor, MA
Graduate Student, Ecological-Community Psychology