Hello,

I'd like to say that all the material for the two workshops:

11. Mining (together with a bit of web scraping) of large social
networks from Twitter using Python (and Ruby) (3 hours: 9h-12h)

12. Extracting Social Networks from Literary Text (3 hours: 16h30-19h30)

has been just updated and it is available at github:

* For the workshop on Twitter mining at
https://github.com/mboudour/TwitterMining

* For the workshop on networks from literary text:
https://github.com/mboudour/WordNets/tree/master/EUSN2016_LiteraryTextNetworksWorkshop

Since both workshops are going to use Python (2.7), interested
participants might want to configure a virtual development environment
in their computers (preferably the laptops they're going to bring at
the workshops) through a vagrantfile which is available at:

https://github.com/mboudour/TwitterMining/tree/master/vagrant_machine

Documentation (including installation instructions etc.) about Vagrant
can be found at the HashiCorp site:

https://www.vagrantup.com/

Finally, in what concerns the iPython Notebook (Jupyter) and the
Beaker Notebook, participants are advised to have them both installed
in their computers (laptops at the workshops).

See you Tuesday morning and many thanks to the EUSN 2016 organizers
for the hard work they're doing so that we might all enjoy meeting,
participating and working together at the conference.

--Moses and Sergios