Hello,

During our workshop on Twitter Mining, the day before yesterday at
EUSN 2016 in Paris, Bruce suggested us to web-scrape the tweets with
the hashtag #Sunbelt2016 (of course, related to the 2015 Sunbelt at
Brighton). As the workshop participants know, we've done the
harvesting of these tweets right away and we've promised to finish the
descriptive univariate statistics and the network visualizations (for
RTs and Mentions) later on. Here is what we've found:

https://pub.beakernotebook.com/publications/c3dff598-3317-11e6-b0a8-7bd00c729e15?fullscreen=true

After the Paris EUSN2016 finishes, I'm planning to do a similar
Twitter mining and analysis for #EUSN2016. Perhaps, when I find time,
I'll cover this year's #Sunbelt2016 at Newport Beach too.

Best,

--Moses