Hello everyone,
I recently found a useful paper by oecd which reviews some the main
international surveys that contain social capital related questions (the
paper is "The measurement of social capital at international level").
Now, it would be so useful a similar reference for ego-network data from
international surveys, or at least some papers describing name/resource
generators in the different surveys. Does anybody have knowledge of the
existence of such a work?
I am interested in networks and poverty/social inclusion/wellbeing, any
reference (especially for data at european level) would be very appreciated.
Many thanks for any help,
best
Andrea