Dear Daria,

"The Biographical Network Method" is a recent article by Neil Armitage
in Sociological Research Online: http://www.socresonline.org.uk/21/2/16.html

It is part of a special issue on "Visualization in Mixed-Methods
Research on Social Networks":
http://www.socresonline.org.uk/21/2/contents.html

Kind regards,

Isidro Maya Jariego