Due to numerous requests we have extended
the original workshop deadline:

================ CFP LSRS 2106 ============
4th Workshop on Large Scale Recommender Systems
co-located at ACM RecSys 2016
Boston, MA, USA

http://conf.dato.com/lsrs16/

Submission formats:
===============
We invite submissions in two formats: extended abstracts (1-8 pages), or slides (15-20 slides).
We encourage contributions in new theoretical research, practical solutions to particular aspects of scaling a recommender, best practices in scaling evaluation systems, and creative new applications of big data to large scale recommendation system.

Important Dates:
============
Submission: 2016-07-01 (new deadline)
Notification: 2016-08-03
Workshop date: 2016-09-16

Topics:
=====
Our topics of interests include, but are not limited to:

Systems of Large-scale RS:
-------------------------------------
Architecture
Programming Model
Cloud platforms best for recommenders
Real-time recommendation
Online learning for recommendation
Scalability and Robustness

Data & Algorithms in Large-scale RS:
Big data processing in offline/near-line/online modules
Streaming data for recommendation
Data platforms for recommendation
Large, unstructured and social data for recommendation
Heterogeneous data fusion
Sampling techniques
Parallel algorithms
Incremental algorithms
Algorithm validation and correctness checking

Evaluation of Large-scale RS:
---------------------------------------
Offline optimization and online measurement consistency
Evaluation metrics alignment with product/project goal
Large data and privacy issue
Large user studies
Visualization

Organizers:
=========
Tao Ye, [log in to unmask], Pandora Inc.
Danny Bickson, [log in to unmask], Dato Inc.
Denis Parra, [log in to unmask], PUC Chile

--
Denis Parra
Escuela de Ingenieria

--