Dear colleagues,

As you may know, the third international conference "Social Sciences and the Internet" will take place on July 1, at Eindhoven University of Technology, organized by the Human-Technology-Interaction Group. The conference includes over 20 research presentations, as well as 2 Keynote presentations about social media, the Internet, privacy, gaming, and other digital technologies. The conference program including information about the exact venue (Strijp-S), the schedule, and more can be found at:

http://ssi.ieis.tue.nl/program.html

We encourage you to take part in the conference and the ongoing discussions of the presentations. Those who would like to visit the conference need to register through email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We ask you to pay a conference fee of 50,- Euro, covering all costs for a lunch, coffee, cookies, and a social drink at the end of the conference program, around 17:15.

Should you have any questions about the conference, feel free to approach us. We are looking forward to meeting you on July 1 at Strijp-S near Eindhoven University of Technology.

Best regards,

Uwe Matzat, Chris Snijders, Alain Starke