Hi,
   we are opening a PhD position in a newly established research group on
data science and engineering at Uppsala University, Sweden. If you know a
brilliant candidate that might be interested, can you please forward this
to him/her?

Topics of interest include multilayer networks and other types of
attributed graphs. The details about the project will be defined based on
the PhD student’s knowledge and interests.

The position is for five years, including 20% teaching/institutional
duties. Doctoral education also includes participation in courses related
to the research subject.

We will start assessing the applications as soon as we receive them and we
may send offers before the deadline (July 10). The student is expected to
start in Autumn 2016 or later.

A link to the system to send applications and additional information can be
found here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/join-us/details/?positionId=101086

If you have any questions, please contact me ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you.

Matteo Magnani