Not the answer you were hoping for, but instead of playing around with tools with limitations, I’d recommend finding a CS undergrad. This can be done in 1-2 hours with about 15 lines of Python code.
Best,
Jürgen (former CS undergrad)

From: Jennifer Lawlor<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [SOCNET] Web Crawler Recommendations

Hi all,

I'm working on a project involving hyperlink networks and I'm looking for some software tools. Can anyone recommend software for web crawling that takes multiple seed links and can output data in a universal format (e.g, a .csv)? I'm hoping to avoid writing the code for a crawler from scratch, so any advice you can offer about pre-existing software would be really helpful!

Best,
Jennifer Lawlor

--

Jennifer Lawlor, MA
Graduate Student, Ecological-Community Psychology