Jennifer,

I used to use Issue Crawler several years ago … it worked well, usually returning more than I needed, but the pruning the periphery was painless. ;-) … in good network viz software.

http://www.govcom.org/Issuecrawler_instructions.htm

Give it a try, not sure how it has changed in the last few years.

Valdis

Valdis Krebs
Orgnet, LLC
Twitter/Skype: @orgnet