Hi everyone

I am starting a new PG unit called "Networks and Social Media" next semester as part of a Master in Strategic Communication. I was wondering if anyone might have a recommendation for a textbook which ticked as many of these disparate boxes as possible: organisational SNA, social marketing, online diffusion, and risk management.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Kind regards,

Mathieu