The UF Office of Admissions International Admissions team will be hosting a workshop for Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Admission Staff to provide them with information regarding the processing and review of international credentials.

It will also be an opportunity to meet the International Admissions team and ask questions/voice concerns related to international credential review.

The workshop will be held in the Welcome Center Auditorium, JWRU on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 9 a.m. and again on Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 2:30 p.m.

The same information will be offered at both sessions.

Hopefully, the workshop will help clarify/minimize questions and concerns as we head into the 2017 application cycle.

Please RSVP as soon as possible by clicking on this link, so we can know how many participants to expect:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/international-admissions-graduate-workshop-registration-26582828957?ref=elink

We look forward to seeing you there!