Dear Graduate Coordinators and Staff,

The Graduate School is planning to hold our Graduate Coordinator and Staff Resource Fair in September this year, and we would greatly appreciate your input on the breakout sessions for the event. We have developed a short survey to evaluate possible session topics.

Please complete the survey by July 29th, and feel free to share with any colleagues who may also wish to participate: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8230J3if1p1Z5aJ . After compiling the survey results, we will develop the breakout session schedule and update you on the Resource Fair in August.

If you have any issues accessing the survey, please contact Matt Mitterko, 392-0098, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you for your input.

University of Florida Graduate School
POB 115500
1523  Union Road - 164 Grinter Hall