ANNOUNCEMENT

July 26, 2016

UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

Rick Bryant

Director of Operations

UF Office of Admissions

RE:

UF Office of Admissions Staff Announcement

I’m happy to announce that following an intensive search process, Ms. Suzie Burns has been appointed to the Associate Director of Admissions - Campus Relations position.  Suzie’s background as an educator, strong communication skills, and her experience in the Office of Admissions will serve her well as she assumes her new duties.  Suzie may be reached at [log in to unmask]

On a personal note, I would like to say how much that I’ve enjoyed working with each of you during my tenure as the Associate Director for Campus Relations and look forward to our continued interaction in my new capacity as Director of Admissions Operations.

Regards,

Rick

Richard “Rick” J. Bryant, M.A.

Director of Admissions Operations

University of Florida

Office of Admissions

Division of Enrollment Management

201 Criser Hall

Gainesville, Fl. 32611

www.admissions.ufl.edu

Fax 352 392-1853

Phone: 352 392-1365

“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” –  Christopher Reeve

CONFIDENTIAL:

Information contained in this message is part of an educational record and is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.  This information is being shared with the addressee(s) because of a legitimate educational interest.  Any re-disclosure of this information must be done in accordance with FERPA or the student's consent.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify me by telephone or electronic mail.