Hello HOSA,

We hope you are all having a great summer! Congratulations to all the
winners from Nationals! Every competitor placed in the top ten of their
competition and HOSA is beyond proud of their accomplishments.

Here are some of our upcoming events for Summer B:

   - Tomorrow, Thursday, July 7th, is the Blaze Pizza Fundraiser from 5-9
   PM. Make sure to show the flyer when you go (it is attached at the bottom
   of this email). PLEASE show the flyer or HOSA will not get your share of
   the proceeds
   - The first General Body Meeting of Summer B is on Wednesday, July 13th
   at 7 PM in CSE Room E121 (located near Marston library). Come out to learn
   more about all the events we have planned for summer. We look forward to
   seeing you there!

Please contact me if you have any questions,

Megan Kanhai

Secretary

Visit our website at http://ufhosa.wix.com/hosaatuf

'Like' us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/hosaatuf

To unsubscribe from the HOSA listserv, send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the following one-line message in the
body: SIGNOFF HOSA-L.You will then be sent a confirmation message and an
exit message from the listserv manager.