Hello HOSA,

We would like to thank everyone who came to the GBM on Wednesday! Attached
to this email is the PowerPoint from the meeting.
​Up coming events include:

   - Humane Society - Wednesday, July 20th
      - Time: 4-6PM
      - Location: 4205 NW 6th St. Gainesville 32608
      - Habitat for Humanity - Saturday, July 23rd
   - Time 8:30AM - 2PM
      - Location: 512 NW 26th Avenue

If you signed up for these events and cannot make it, please notify one of
the officers as soon as you can.

If you have any questions, please email us or post it on our Facebook page.

Megan Kanhai

Secretary

GBM PowerPoint:​
 Summer GBM, July 13th
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xSALYDPXa5VFonkcW95yNQpqbT5LU-BnxFSVnt3JW90/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

Visit our website at http://ufhosa.wix.com/hosaatuf

'Like' us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/hosaatuf

To unsubscribe from the HOSA listserv, send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the following one-line message in the
body: SIGNOFF HOSA-L.You will then be sent a confirmation message and an
exit message from the listserv manager.