Hi Nga:

I have several similar work. Another one is under review. I will let you
know when it is out. Hope it is helpful. Thanks.

http://www.geovista.psu.edu/GeoSocialApp/
http://www.geovista.psu.edu/publications/2011/Luo_2011_Spatial-SocialNetworkVisforEDA.pdf
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0088666
http://www.josis.org/index.php/josis/article/viewArticle/139