Folks
   we are trying to get more of the SOCIAL Network perspective into this
journal.  I am hoping that one of you will want to apply as editor for
this journal.  If you have questions, please feel free to contact me -
Kathleen Carley  ([log in to unmask]) .

----  Call:
The IEEE Computer Society, IEEE Communications Society, and IEEE
Circuits and Systems Society seek applicants for the position of
editor-in-chief of the IEEE Transactions on Network Science and
Engineering, serving a two-year term starting 1 January 2017.
Prospective candidates are asked to provide a complete curriculum vitae,
a brief plan for the publication's future, and a letter of support from
their institution or employer (as PDF files) by 31 August 2016.

https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tnse-cs