Thanks for sharing Barry.

I think that Kuper's take on the Tory political elite is accurate. These
are people with a strong sense of entitlement.  Their aim is winning
arguments regardless of  repercussions.

I have always found exhibitions of wit suspect.  Political or academic.  A
clever turn of phrase often conceals lack of content in an argument.  It
should be possible to add a "bullshit" variable to models of political
entrepreneurship.

Best

Dimitris

Dr Dimitris Christopoulos

Department of Public Governance & Sustainable Development
MODUL University Vienna

+44 796 858 1009

Editor, Connections
http://www.insna.org/pubs/connections/

www.dimitriscc.wordpress.com

RECENT PUBLICATIONS

*Christopoulos, D.*, Ingold, K. ‘Exceptional or just well connected?
Political entrepreneurs and brokers in policy making’ The *European
Political Science Review*, 7(3), 475-498, 2015 DOI:
10.1017/S1755773914000277 & copy:
http://journals.cambridge.org/repo_A94zOINj.

*Christopoulos, D.*, Vogl, S. ‘The Motivation of Social Entrepreneurs: The
roles, agendas and relations of altruistic economic actors’ *The Journal of
Social Entrepreneurship*, 6(1), 1-30, 2015, DOI: 10.1080/19420676.2014.954254

*Christopoulos, D.* 'The impact of social networks on leadership behaviour'
Methodological Innovations January-December 2016 9: 2059799116630649,
DOI:10.1177/2059799116630649