Dear all

I am starting my PhD in geo-information processing, looking for a way to integrate spatial data into social network analysis. Eventually I would like to build a participative (spatially-explicit social network) model to evaluate adoption of low carbon technology in urban areas. I found some literature, mostly in epidemiology, could you give me some other references on how to combine these two techniques?

Previously, I attempted at regressing spatial centrality and network centrality as independent variables but I am looking for a more systemic approach.

Many many thanks
--
Nga P. Nguyen
+1 (202) 656-9168