Indeed a topic of interest to archivists, librarians, and also records managers.

We have launched a DAM. Also have a need for media management. Please feel free to contact me offlist at [log in to unmask]

Rock on!

Sharon

Sharon Burnett, CRM
Seattle Washington USA

"If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apart
and see why."