We’ve been asked about the mechanics of this one time assistance.

The Office of Research is planning to provide the assistance to the departments with eligible postdoctoral associates based on the data provided by the Office of Human Resource Services. We are expecting the subsidy will go out in December, 2016. At this time, we do not ask for any data from departments.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Julie Changhee Rhee

Director of Business Services

Office of Research

University of Florida Research Foundation, Inc.

352-273-0746 Tel

352-846-0505 Fax