Greetings Listervians,

As the official Listserv Party coordinator for the past 3 years, I would be
honored to once again coordinate this year's party.

How about Monday, Sept 26 at 7:00pm?  You don't have to show up right
at 7pm - drop by when you can.  I hope the party will be rockin' for a
couple hours.

I have not been to San Antonio, but I assume there are numerous locations
along the RiverWalk we can gather.  Please send me
([log in to unmask]) your suggestions, and I will contact each place
and scope out the viability.

No need to RSVP - I will plan on around 20-30 folks.

Hope to see you all there!

Tyrene Bada, MLS, CRM
Beaverton, Oregon