MEMORANDUM

August 5, 2016

All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

Rhonda S. Moraca
Assistant Dean for Administration

RE:

Fall 2016 Graduate Coordinator and Staff Resource Fair  SAVE THE DATE  September 19, 2016

Thank you to those of you who participated in the survey with regards to the resource fair.  Your input was very helpful and we are using this information to plan the agenda for the resource fair.

We realize that everyone is busy planning for the Fall semester and ask that you please mark your calendars for Monday, September 19, 2016, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Reitz Union Grand Ballroom for the Fall 2016 Graduate Coordinators and Staff Resource Fair.

We are finalizing the agenda and will open up the registration information toward the end of August.

Thank you for your attention to this request, and please contact Erin Rice ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) if you have any questions or need additional information.