Hi all,

I wanted to point you to a Shiny app I built to help researchers understand
how geometrically weighted degree terms in ERGMs work. You can launch the
app from R with install.packages("gwdegree"); library(gwdegree); gwdegree().
If you click over to the second tab, you can examine how degree
distributions change with different values of of the GWD parameter, the
decay parameter, and network size and density. If you find it useful, I’d
appreciate citations to this article
<http://joss.theoj.org/papers/0f4eda35180f77176ce495cd4d711075>, and I’d
love to hear from you if you find it useful or have questions or feature
requests. Cheers,

Michael

Michael Levy

PhD Candidate
Department of Environmental Science and Policy
University of California, Davis
www.michaellevy.name
​