Dear Water Institute Affiliate Faculty -

If you are planning to submit a proposal to the Water Institute Graduate Fellows (WIGF) program, your Letter of Intent is due in 2 weeks - August 23.

This will fund an interdisciplinary cohort of 4-6 doctoral students for 4 years beginning fall 2017. Our Request for Proposals is attached.

Please contact me if you have questions.

-           Carol

Carol Lippincott, PhD
Research Coordinator                                                    352-294-7744
University of Florida Water Institute                            [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
1949 Stadium Rd.       570 Weil Hall                              www.WaterInstitute.ufl.edu<http://www.WaterInstitute.ufl.edu>
PO Box 116601
Gainesville, FL 32611-6601